Admission to Lodha World School (LWS) is selective as spaces available in each Standard are limited. The Admission Committee will review only those applications which are complete. If spaces in a particular Standard are filled, the Admission Committee may offer a place on the waiting list upon review of a completed application.
Admissions - Academic Year 2012 - 2013.
Lodha World School offers admissions to Nursery, Junior Kindergarten (Jr KG), Senior Kindergarten (Sr KG) and Standards I to VIII (inclusive) for the Academic Year 2012 - 2013.
The admission process comprises the following stages:
- Collection of application forms and brochure from the Admissions Office against a cash payment of Rs. 300.
- Completion of the application and associated documents and their return to the Admissions Office on or before the last stipulated date.
- A completed application includes:
- The application form with as much information as is available.
- Certified true copies of school reports for the last three years, written in English.
- The Medical Examination Report (all immunisations must be current and certified by
- a physician).
- Original Birth Certificate which carries the child’s full name in English.
- Payment of a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 500 per child payable in cash.
- Payment of registration fee does not guarantee admission.
- Original documents should be made available, upon request.
- Meeting with School authorities (Nursery to Std. II).
- Appearing for an interaction and an Admission Test (Std. III and above).
- Communication of admission decision to the parents within 3 weeks of the completion of the admission process. The decision of the LWS shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Acceptance of admission by parents, submission of documents and payment of fees.
Acceptance of Admission
Admission will be deemed to be confirmed on receipt of the following, within the specified deadline:
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended for admission to Std. II and above. If the Transfer Certificate is not available at the time of making the application, it must be produced before the commencement of regular classes.
- Admission Acceptance Form.
The Admission Acceptance Form, to be signed by parents, confirms acceptance of their financial responsibilities to LWS, an agreement that they and the child will conform to the Regulations of the School in force from time to time, and that the School will not be liable for any damages or charges on account of injuries sustained by the child during his/her stay at the School.